The Dakota - 2,421sq.ft.
The Dakota log and timber frame hybrid design was introduced in March of 2008. This Western Log & Timber style home features: large, expansive decks; massive fireplaces; and an abundance of large windows.
Customizing the Dakota
This timber home design can be customized in many ways. Our floor plans are simply starting points for the custom design process.
Affect the look & turnkey cost of this design:
» Increase or decrease the size of the plan
» Choose a different building material
» Alter the complexity
» Choose log home & timber home finishes
Total Home Solution®
Making the log home building process as efficient, economical and productive as possible is the inspiration for PrecisionCraft's Total Home Solution®.
Our Total Home Solution® includes:
» Onsite Meeting
» Custom Log Home Design
» Cost Feasibility Study
» Builder Identification
» Flexible Construction Solutions
Browse PrecisionCraft's other popular floor plans
- Dakota - 2,421 SF hybrid log & timber frame home
- Washington Harbor - 2,366 SF hybrid log home
- Caribou - 2,166 SF handcrafted log home
- Wood River - 2,561 SF timber frame home
- Crested Butte - 3,055 SF hybrid log & timber home
- Woodhaven - 3,257 SF handcrafted log home
- Allegheny - 5,265 SF milled log home
- Alderbrook - 3,227 SF hybrid log & timber frame home
- Ashland - 2,896 SF hybrid log & timber frame home
- Upland Retreat - 2,260 SF hybrid log & timber home
View all of our timber frame & log home floor plans
or email us